Geert and Gert Jan Hofstede’s site
This is professor Geert (1928) Hofstede's and professor Gert Jan (1956) Hofstede's academic web site. Here you can find, among others:
- Geert Hofstede’s theories, publications, research and life
- Geert explaining his work on video
- Gert Jan's current work on artificial sociality, including modelling culture and artificial sociality
- Versions in many languages of the VSM, Values Survey Module, for cross-national research
- Questions on the IPR and copyright use of the 6-D model of National Culture
- Links to consulting partners.
Hofstede Insights (formerly itim) is a Europe-based consultancy, headquartered in Finland, licensed by Geert Hofstede bv. for using his work.
Hofstede Insights offers tools, consulting and training services based on Hofstede’s work on national culture, as presented in his books.
Other activities by Hofstede Insights mainly include organization-level tools in the field of business strategy, culture and change. It is the integration between organization-level and nation-level tools and capabilities that gives Hofstede Insights special strength.
ODE consulting and Culture in the Workplace questionnaire
ODE Consulting is a Singapore-based consultancy licensed by Geert Hofstede bv for using the CWQ.
The CWQ is the 'Culture in the Workplace Questionnaire' application, an indicative individual-level tool for assessing one’s cultural values. The CWQ is based on the Hofstede dimensions of national culture. It was developed by ITAP International in collaboration with Geert Hofstede.
ODE uses the CWQ and its results in consulting, training and coaching to focus on culture’s impact on a wide variety of global business interactions in multi-cultural workforces. Contact: Email; Tel:+6563238020; www.cultureinworkplace.com.