Geert and Gert Jan Hofstede’s site
This is Geert Hofstede's and Gert Jan Hofstede's academic web site. Here you can find, among others:
- Geert Hofstede’s theories, publications, research and life
- Geert explaining his work on video
- Current work on modelling culture and artificial sociality by Geert's son Gert Jan
- Versions in many languages of the VSM, Values Survey Module, for cross-national research
- Questions on the IPR and copyright use of the 6-D model of National Culture
- Links to consulting partners.
ODE consulting and Culture in the Workplace questionnaire
ODE Consulting is a Singapore-based consultancy licensed by Geert Hofstede bv for using the CWQ.
The CWQ is the 'Culture in the Workplace Questionnaire' application, an indicative individual-level tool for assessing one’s cultural values. The CWQ is based on the Hofstede dimensions of national culture. It was developed by ITAP International in collaboration with Geert Hofstede.
ODE uses the CWQ and its results in consulting, training and coaching to focus on culture’s impact on a wide variety of global business interactions in multi-cultural workforces. Contact: Email; Tel:+6563238020; www.cultureinworkplace.com.
itim and Hofstede Insights
itim is a Europe-based consultancy, headquartered in Finland, licensed by Geert Hofstede bv. for using his work.
Itim carries the brand 'Hofstede Insights' that offers tools, consulting and training services based on Hofstede’s work on national culture, as presented in his books.
Other activities by itim fall under the brand 'Best Culture to Perform'. This mainly includes organization-level tools in the field of business strategy, culture and change.